We invite you to take a look at the scientific program of Brain Plasticity in Epilepsy, a unique meeting held in Leuven, Belgium, May 13 – 16, 2017.
Our goal is to provide a highly interactive forum for clinical practitioners and researchers with a focus on brain reorganization in epilepsy and how brain plasticity affects motor, cognitive and imaging aspects.
We are very honored to be hosting an expert faculty of distinguished international speakerson the following topics:
- brain networks in epilepsy
- epileptogenesis and functional plasticity
- brain reorganization in epilepsy: motor, cognitive and imaging aspects
- disconnection in epilepsy
- prediction of seizures and outcomes
We encourage you to submit an abstractand share your research with other experts in the field of epilepsy.
The deadline for abstract submission is April 16, 2017.
We look forward to welcoming you in Leuven!
More info? : www.epilepsy2017.com